One-on-One Intro Series
If you are unable to meet for the regularly scheduled OnRamp sessions, you may schedule private sessions instead. The One-on-One Intro Series consists of 4 one-hour long sessions at a cost of $50 each, which will prepare you for attendance in CrossFit classes. Session times are scheduled on an individual basis based on the schedules of you and your trainer.
During these 4 sessions we will learn the foundational movements of CrossFit including:
- Squats: air squat, front squat, back squat, overhead squat
- Presses: strict press, push press, jerk
- Power lifts: deadlift, sumo-deadlift, medball clean
- Olympic lifts: power clean and snatch
- Gymnastics Movements: pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, handstands, burpees, ring dips, and more!
- Other Common CrossFit Movements: thruster, wall ball, kettlebell swing, jump roping, rowing, etc.
ALL movements can be scaled to ANY fitness level - so even if you have zero experience with all of these movements, during your session you will learn how to scale each of these movements to your current ability.
Please call (832) 474-5232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your one-on-one intro series.